Hop To It
Impress your pals with a pint of your very own beer and learn how to recreate some of your favourite beer styles at home. Using our favourite new bit of brewing kit, The Grain Father, we’ll coach you through the basics behind a great brew, unravel styles and flavour profiles and teach you all the know how you need.
As if that wasn’t enough...you’ll also get a 5 Litre mini keg of your own beer to take away!
The day involves:
- Welcome from the host and discussion on what will be covered, and the ingredients used to make beer.
- Start adding ingredients and learn more about how different malts affect the beer
- Learn more about the core Innis & Gunn beer range including beer sampling
- Mashing your brew
- Enjoy lunch from our tasty food menu
- Add your hops and yeast
- Finish off the brew.
- Enjoy a schooner of any beer on tap to finish off the day
- £55 per person (minimum of two people a group).
What you get – A fun day brewing up your very own beer and a 5 litre Mini Keg of your own brew each to take away.
Our Brew Schools are held every Sunday, but make sure you book it in advance as they fill up extremely fast!
To book, contact us at email@example.com or call 0131 228 6392.
All guests must be aged 18 or over.
We can cater for all sorts of groups, individuals, couples, office team building days, parties and hen/stag groups.