Hop To It
Impress your pals with a pint of your very own beer and learn how to recreate some of your favourite beer styles at home.
Come and check out our brand new purpose built Brew Room! We can now host Brew Schools 7 days a week at any time that suits you, minimum groups of 2.
Using our favourite new bit of brewing kit, The Grain Father, we’ll coach you through the basics behind a great brew, unravel styles and flavour profiles and teach you all the know how you need. As if that wasn’t enough you’ll also get a 5 Litre mini keg of your own beer to take away.
The day involves:
- Welcome from the host and discussion on what will be covered, and the ingredients used to make beer.
- Sample some different beers of the style you are making on the day
- Start adding ingredients and learn more about how different malts affect the beer
- Mashing your brew
- Enjoy lunch from our tasty food menu with a schooner of your choice
- Add your hops and yeast
- Finish off the brew as you learn how to cool it down and store it
- And finish with a full Innis & Gunn beer tasting.
What you get – A fun day brewing up your very own beer and a 5 litre Mini Keg of your own uncarbonated brew each to take away. £65.00 per person (minimum of two people a group).
We can cater for all sorts of groups, individuals, couples, team building days, parties and hen/stag groups.